Will I get in trouble if I've been drinking, I'm under 21 and I call 911?

No.  Even if you’ve been drinking, if someone is injured, sick, or in danger, call 911 or seek medical attention immediately!  Montana has a law that protects minors who have been drinking from being cited for MIP if they seek emergency medical attention or law enforcement assistance for themselves or another. 

Can I be charged with an MIP if I'm at a party, but I'm not drinking?

What if I get caught drinking and I'm under 21?